WARRANTY, RETURNS AND CANCELLATION
Azulebikes.com warrants to the original owner of every one of their bikes, Blue Bikes, when purchased directly azulebikes.com or an authorized dealer, that the Product is complete and that the functional parts will be free of defects for the periods and on the terms below.
- Twenty-four (24) months from the date of delivery to the original owner for all the bike excluding the battery, is excluded in addition to the wear and tear of tires, tubes, rims, spokes, brake pads, cables, chain, wheels, grips and saddle, and excludes damage caused by power surges, water damage, improper maintenance, or any other misuse or normal wear and tear.
- Twelve (12) months or 500 cycles of life, whichever occurs first, for the battery Blue Bikes from the date of purchase by the original owner. Like any rechargeable battery, your battery pack rechargeable Blue Bikes will experience a decrease in capacity with time, as it is subject to cycles of loading and unloading. Azulebikes.com it ensures that your battery pack will maintain a capacity of 70 % or more for at least 500 charge cycles or 1 year, whichever occurs first. The warranty of the battery does not include damage from power surges, use of a charger that is inadequate, water damage, improper maintenance, or any other misuse or normal wear and tear.
Terms and conditions of the warranty:
- The Warranty is granted only to the original owner and is not transferable. It is only effective with a valid proof of purchase consisting of the document of original purchase or receipt indicating the date of purchase, the serial number, the name of the dealer (if applicable), and the designation of the model. Azulebikes.com reserves the right to deny Warranty coverage if the accompanying documentation of the components of Blue Bikes is not accurate or complete.
- The Warranty takes effect from the date of original purchase and expires at the end of the applicable warranty period.
- This Warranty is void if failure to follow the care instructions in the owner's manual (whether provided with the sale or posted in Azulebikes.com), and any modification of this.
- This Warranty does not apply to commercial or rental use of the Product.
- This Warranty only covers the systems and components provided by Azulebikes.com or the distributor in your case.
- The use of spare parts from unknown sources, for example, parts of third parties, is strictly forbidden for the use of the warranty.
- It will require a photo and/or video to the inspection of the collateral by an agent of customer care Azulebikes.com or a distributor, if applicable.
- If you bought a bike and then sent it to another country or island territories peripheral parts will only be delivered to the country and territory of Europe that was originally sent to the bike.
- This Warranty only covers defective materials and manufacturing defects. In the case of a warranty claim, Azulebikes.com undertakes to repair the defective components of the system and/or replacement of such parts, at the sole discretion of Azulebikes.com.
To identify a fault in a bicycle Blue Bikes, the owner should contact the Company or the distributor in your case, to start the warranty process. Any component that is being repaired under this Warranty must be transported to the distributor or send to Azulebikes.com for the account and risk of the owner, after the completion of such repair, must be picked up at the dealer, or will be forwarded by Azulebikes.com. You will not be refunded the cost of repair work carried out in advance by people who have not been authorized by Azulebikes.com. In such a case, it will cease any and all claims of warranty and will void any remaining warranty period. The work of repair and/or replacement of components during the warranty period does not imply an extension and/or a new start of the warranty period. The repair work and the direct replacement during the guarantee period can be performed with replacement components that are functionally equivalent. This Warranty excludes any claims regarding compensation for property damage, down time, travel expenses, loss of profit or any other claim. The maximum liability of Azulebikes.com in connection with this Warranty is limited to the purchase price of the Product.
Exclusions: items not covered by the warranty
- External influences, mainly falling rocks, collision, accident, and other external events with an external effect immediately due to mechanical forces.
- Intentional acts and/or malevolent, theft and robbery, as well as events of natural hazards, and/or acts of vandalism. Improper use, for example, the product was exposed to liquid, chemicals of any type and/or temperature extremes, moisture, and/or if the battery is damaged due to failure to follow the special instructions described in the chapter “Handling and Charging the battery.
Improper use includes the use of the Product for stunts, jumps, and/or driving with more than one person.
- Overcharging the battery or do not comply with the Instructions for care of the battery (whether provided with the sale or posted on the web site azulebikes.com), and any amendments to the same.
- In the case of testing, maintenance, repair and replacement due to normal use.
- If the model number, serial or product in the product Blue Bikes has been changed, erased, blurred or removed. The seal and/or the sticker of the serial number on the battery casing has been broken or tampered with in an obvious way.
- In the case of use of the battery on systems that are not approved for use with this particular Product.
- In the case of the operation of the system Blue Bikes with batteries that are not the batteries designed for the system Blue Bikes (refer to the owner's manual).
- If it has been opened, altered or repainted one or more pieces of Blue Bikes.
- If Blue Bikes concludes that there has been a case of modification or manipulation of the firmware.
- If the Product you sell, give away, or rent.
LABOR COST OF THE REPAIR Under Warranty, we will repair or replace components and defective parts only. This Warranty does not cover the cost of labor required to repair by unauthorized parties, and Azulebikes.com reserves the right to retain the coverage of the costs of labor, at its sole discretion.
Claims for shipping damage
Inspect IMMEDIATELY for his(s) product(s) for damage. Claims for damage in transit are very time-sensitive. We will not accept claims for shipping damage after 10 days from the receipt of the product. Make a note of any damage to your(s) product(s) in the bill of lading before you and the driver sign the shipment. Take photographs of any damage you find and date the images when possible. Save all packing materials and documentation to complete the inspection process.
Whenever possible, report the damage claims within 10 days after delivery to a customer care representative of Azulebikes.com. Please contact our technical support department at email@example.com to obtain instructions for return/replacement.
WAIVER OF LIABILITY: THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SETS forth ALL THE RESPONSIBILITIES OF Azulebikes.com AND THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY REGARDING THE PRODUCTS. ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY. IN ANY CASE Azulebikes.com you WILL be RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGES THAT EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT. Azulebikes.com NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR otherwise, AS TO THE QUALITY, CAPABILITIES, OPERATIONS, PERFORMANCE OR SUITABILITY OF ANY SOFTWARE OR EQUIPMENT OF THIRD parties USED in CONJUNCTION WITH THE PRODUCT, OR THE ABILITY TO INTEGRATE any SUCH SOFTWARE OR EQUIPMENT WITH THE PRODUCT, WHETHER SUCH SOFTWARE OR EQUIPMENT IS INCLUDED WITH THE PRODUCT SOLD BY Azulebikes.com OR otherwise. Azulebikes.com IS NOT LIABLE FOR any DAMAGES, DIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL damages, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR PERSONAL INJURIES, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR ECONOMIC LOSSES, whether BASED ON CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR PRODUCT LIABILITY IN ALL STATES ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF LIMITATION OF DAMAGES. THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND THOSE RIGHTS MAY VARY FROM PLACE TO PLACE. THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS. THE WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER NORMAL WEAR AND TEAR FROM USE, SHIPPING DAMAGE, UNAUTHORIZED ALTERATIONS, MODIFICATIONS, ACCIDENTAL DAMAGE AND DAMAGE FROM MISUSE OR NEGLECT.
No agent, employee, dealer, representative or reseller is authorized to modify or extend this limited Warranty or make any representations or claims, binding, whether in advertising, presentations or otherwise, on behalf of Azulebikes.com with respect to the Products or this limited Warranty.
Refund policy and cancellation
- If you bought the bike and still has not been sent, we'll refund 100 %.
- If it is sent, you have 14 days after delivery to do so. Your article must be packed in the original box with the protective material original. The product must be free of dirt, dust; you can test ride a bike, for example, but if the product has marks, damages or other signs of use or damage due to return shipping, we have the right to deduct these costs from the refund. Please, make sure that your bike is fully protected.
- We do not accept returns after 14 days from the date of delivery.
- We will not accept returns of used items unless they are covered by our limited warranty.
- The buyer must pay the return shipping.
- The buyer is responsible for return shipping, including possible shipping damage and lost shipments.
- Make sure to photograph and document the packaging before return any item.
- We recommend securing any return shipment for loss or damage.
- The client must have the written approval of a customer service representative of Azulebikes.com before you initiate a return.
- Once approved, we inspect your returned item, and we determine if it is an exchange, a store credit or a refund.
CANCELLATIONS FOR PRE-ORDER: All pre-orders that are canceled prior to shipping are only eligible for a 100% refund of the total price of the order. Refunds may take up to 10 working days.
Please contact our customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org